NextStep Technology, Inc. is SBA 8(a) certified. The Small Business Administration’s minority business 8(a) program was established to help small minority firms compete for federal contracts. How can NextStep help federal buyers with our 8(a) contract vehicle? Select here for more details.
- Information Technology Schedule 70 Contract # GS-35F-353CA
- Professional Services Schedule 00-Corp Contract # GS-00F-275DA
- 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Contract #GS00Q17GWD2196
Duns Number: 046535519
Cage Code: 603K2
GSA Contracts Program Manager:
Brett Le Veille
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS TO ESTABLISH A GSA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SCHEDULE (PSS) 8(a) SOLE SOURCE TASK ORDER CONTRACT WITH NEXTSTEP TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Expedite the direct award process by eliminating the need to get approval from the SBA representative.
- The Government Program Manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government Program Manager or interested party chooses NextStep to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency Contracting Officer.
- The agency Contracting Officer submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to NextStep Technology, Inc.
- NextStep Technology, Inc. submits the proposal which is evaluated and, if necessary, negotiated by the agency.
- The 8(a) sole sourced contract is awarded as a GSA PSS Task Order under NextStep Technology’s competed master contract # GS-00F-275DA, SIN 874-7 or Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) (874) – Integrated Business Program Support Services (7), in accordance with GSA and FAR contracting procedures.
GSA PSS contracting benefits to the government: https://www.gsa.gov/buying-selling/products-services/professional-services/professional-services-schedule/buy-off-the-professional-services-schedule
These five-year contracts allows for Federal customers to efficiently purchase the wide range of services from NextStep Technology, Inc. The GSA establishes long-term, government-wide contracts with commercial vendors to streamline and standardize the process of procuring products and services for the entire Federal government. In awarding NextStep Technology, Inc. a GSA Schedule 70 contract and a Schedule 00-Corp contract, the Federal government has determined that the company is recognized as a preferred vendor that is fully authorized to conduct business directly with Federal government agencies.
Select contract number above to download current price list for each contract or visit:
April 2015 – SeaPort-e Contract #N00178-15-D-8336 awarded to NextStep Technology, Inc. by the Naval Surface Ware Warfare Center.
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic contract vehicle for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. This vehicle is used by Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Select here for Contract Information.