NextStep Technology, Inc. offers Information Systems Consulting, Business Process Improvement Services, Logistics Management, Office Administrative Services and Base Operating Support Services. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Our strengths in these environments help make us one of the premiere consulting and service companies in these industries. Our success comes from the people we employ. We focus on attracting the best and nurturing their talents. If you join our team, you will find that we are committed to helping you develop your skills. We help our employees achieve their career goals.
Current Openings: Mid-Level SAP Consultant (GFEBS)
About the Job
NextStep Technology is currently seeking a mid-level SAP Consultant to support GFEBS software to US Army organizations. This position is a full-time contract based in Fort Belvoir, VA.
The GFEBS Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks to include but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and assist with tickets related to creation of and modifications to all GFEBS Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO) document types.
- Troubleshoot and assist with creation of and modifications to all types of GFEBS projects for the purposes of USAR operations.
- Troubleshoot and assist with execution of reimbursable work including, but not limited to, creation and modification of Sales Orders, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Elements, performing journal vouchers and generating reimbursable reports
- Demonstrate, troubleshoot and assist with the creation of GFEBS documents for funds distribution.
- Demonstrate, troubleshoot, and assist with all USAR processes within the Real Property and Equipment and Assets modules including, but not limited to the creation, maintenance and modifications to USAR Real Property records.
- Assist, troubleshoot and demonstrate Plant Maintenance module functionality in GFEBS as it relates to the USAR Directorate of Public Works (DPW) and BASOPS business processes including, but not limited to, work order creation, modification, maintenance, and reporting.
- Have functional knowledge of all GFEBS tools and functionality. The Consultant shall be able to analyze, troubleshoot, and assist with the construction of necessary and/or requested reports using GFEBS reporting capabilities in Business Intelligence, Enterprise Central Components and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Produce Reports including:
-Intermediate Document (IDOC) error listing
-Unmatched Transactions (UMTs) Reports
-Trend analysis and root cause analysis
-Status of funds
-Spending chain reports
-Special reports for decision support
- Plan, organize, lead and guide end users/various personnel through daily tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- GFEBS experience is a MUST
- Minimum of eight years of SAP experience
- Secret Security clearance preferred
Interested candidates shall have basic computer skills, be familiar with Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft software applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal/professional skills as well as strong organizational and planning skills are required.
NextStep Technology, Inc. is an 8(a) certified Small Business and recognized expert in providing business and technology solutions for its customers with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, IT Portfolio Management and Statement of Budgetary Resources (SBR) Audio Readiness and Financial Management. We support DoD Federal Agencies and commercial customers with SAP and Oracle ERP systems, Army GFEBS, Navy NERP and Air Force Oracle DEAMS and Military Systems. NextStep Technology, Inc. is an Equal-Opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary plus full benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision, Employer matching 401k contributions, and Paid-Time-Off (Vacation).