How can NextStep help federal buyers with our 8(a) contract vehicle?
- Contracts can be sole sourced, no competition required up to $4M.
- Administrative time is reduced (faster awards). Contracts can be awarded in days or weeks.
- Reduces contract protests.
- No competition reduces the paperwork required from technical POC’s prior to and after the award.
- NextStep and Government customer can discuss technical and personnel requirements before and during contract preparation.
- NextStep is required to perform 51% of the contract. This allows NextStep to add other companies if additional capabilities are required under a contract.
- Federal contracting officers can achieve 8(a) contract requirements.
- The Government Program Manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government Program Manager or interested party chooses NextStep to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency Contracting Officer.
- The agency Contracting Officer prepares and submits an “Offer Letter” to NextStep Technology, Inc.’s SBA Business Development Specialist listed below.
- SBA processes the Offer Letter and returns it to the agency Contracting Officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to NextStep Technology, Inc.
- NextStep Technology, Inc. submits the proposal which is evaluated and, if necessary, negotiated by the agency.
- The contract is awarded to NextStep Technology, Inc.
Mr. Benny Gutierrez
SBA 455 Market Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94105