NextStep Technology, Inc. has experience implementing full life cycle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tier one systems, which are the glue to the entire operation. We have experience and past performance with Finance and Logistics Management Systems such as SAP (GFEBS, GCSS-A & LMP), Navy NERP and Oracle (DEAMS). In addition, we have working knowledge of Military systems such as DIFMS, STARS, STANFINS, IFS & SOMARDS and Business Processes to Systems Alignment.
Our team’s experience expands over twenty years with commercial and federal government customers. Our commercial projects include providing business process alignment and ERP systems implementations with multi-sites, multi-languages and multi-currencies worldwide managing warehousing, inventory, costing and finance to support the entire enterprise. Our federal government experience includes implementing the ERP system to manage funds, spending chain, logistics and human capital. Our experience also includes managing facilities maintenance DPW contracts at large Army and Air Force installations that include streamlining and improving supply chain management processes.
Since 1997, NextStep has been providing the following services:
- Business systems selection advice and consulting
- Designing and implementing full life cycle ERP systems for Military and Commercial Customers
- Managing entire IT departments
- Providing professional staffing
- Designing and managing large logistics projects
- Providing business process to systems alignment
- Providing gap analysis between business operations and Enterprise Business Systems
- ERP, CRM, HRMS and BI software sales and deployments around the world
- Housing and facilities maintenance for the military
The combination of commercial experience, Military business processes experience, Military legacy systems and commercial off the shelf ERP systems makes NextStep a unique value.
Our successes stem from our capabilities, experience, methodology and execution. We augment our strong team by partnering with other companies in the business to complete our service offerings, all managed by NextStep. Our customers benefit from a single source well managed project with subject matter experts in every aspect of the business.
Our objective is to bring private sector experience, methodologies and to deliver strategic solutions that add significant value and cost efficiency to the government.